Bite-sized butternut and sweet potato cubes flavoured with cinnamon, garlic, rosemary and salt and oven-baked in coconut oil.
• 2 x sweet potatoes
• 1 x butternut
• Coconut oil
• Pink Himalayan salt
• Garlic & herb seasoning
• Fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 180oC.
2. Peel and cube the butternut (+ 2cm2 size).
3. Wash the sweet potatoes and cut into small cubes (+ 2cm2 size).
4. Lightly grease a large oven roasting tray.
5. Place the butternut and sweet potato cubes into the tray and drizzle with coconut oil. (You can melt the coconut oil in a bowl in the preheating oven)
6. Sprinkle the cinnamon, garlic and herb seasoning and fresh rosemary.
7. Bake for 1 to 1 and a half hours until the sweet potato and butternut cubes are soft inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
Latest posts by Roseway Waldorf (see all)
- Inclusive Education & The Social Mission of Waldorf Schools - 20/02/2018
- The Rose Ceremony – First day of school welcoming traditions. - 25/01/2018
- Understanding Eurythmy in the Classroom - 13/09/2017