Quick and easy seasoned chicken strips baked in the oven.
This chicken recipe is quick and easy to make and you can eat the chicken strips as they are or dip in a sauce, pack in your kids’ lunch boxes, put in a wrap, a stir-fry or a salad.
- Boneless chicken breasts (preferably organic free range chicken)
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Garlic flakes
- Ground black pepper
- the chicken breasts into strips (I use scissors for this as I find it quicker and easier than a knife).
- Place them on a glass or ceramic baking tray or dish.
- Season with the garlic, salt, thyme, rosemary and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes until cooked through but still tender.