Apples slices dusted in cinnamon and baked in the oven.
- Granny smith or red apples
- Core the apples and slice into thin pieces (Approx. 3 mm).
- Line a large baking tray with lightly greased baking paper.
- Place the apple slices on the baking tray and dust with cinnamon.
- Bake the apples on the lowest tray in your oven for 25 minutes @ 120 degrees Celcius.
- Turn the apples over and bake on the other side for another 25 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the apples to ensure they do not burn.
- Once cooked take the apples out of the oven and allow to cool before eating.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Latest posts by Roseway Waldorf (see all)