A fresh, crunchy, healthy and juicy salad with a variety of colourful vegetables.
- Red cabbage
- White cabbage
- Snap peas
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Grate the carrots.
- Slice up the red and white cabbage.
- Thinly slice the snap peas and the peppers.
- Toss them together in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- You can also sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and sunflower seeds over the top for additional flavours and extra crunch!
Latest posts by Roseway Waldorf (see all)